Astra Owners Network banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts
22,658 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Lots of you saw my 335d Coupe at the weekend, and ive got to admit i love it to bits... apart from the fact that the michigan blue paintwork is crap....

So as you know i had it wrapped to get rid of the problem, and give me what i wanted from day 1, a white car..

Problem is with the wrap is that the car is so delicate, and any slight brush against it results in it marking...

As you know, cars are my hobby/passion/vice and i want to be 100% happy..

Ive been looking for a white 335d for about 2 months, infact probably after a fortnight after buying the current car...

I now browse a BM forum, and on there there is a dealer principal who basically said if anyone was looking for a car to contact him direct..

He just happens to be part of Sytner who were advertising the latest spec 3 Series Touring in Alpine White with the same 335d engine..

Was way over my budget, but rang this guy and they've just come back with a deal that gives me what i paid for the e92 plus the cost of the wrap too... (Y) Happy days..

I was in 2 minds, but as the Navara is going tonight an estate car makes more sense to us, as the boot in the Seat isnt the biggest..

So on Sunday we;ll be going to collect this...

2009 E91 335D MSport In Alpine White with a massive spec,plus..
Automatic GearboxElec
Fr Seats + Driver Memory
Ext. mirrors - folding.
auto dimming
Fine Brushed Aluminium interior trim
Leather interior
Loudspeaker system - LOGIC7 Professional
Lumbar support. driver and front pass.
Media Package - BMW Professional
Park Distance Control (PDC). front and r
Seat heating. front
Sun protection glass
Towbar. fully electric
USB interface
Visibility Package
Windscreen with grey shade
A massive thank you to Darren Edwards at Sytner who i contacted the other day, as he helped out with the cracking deal i got from the guys at Sytner Sutton Coldfield :thumbsup:
Cant wait to collect it on Sunday :bow:

·
Registered
5,533 Posts
A hate you, a really do lol.

A love the Estate and the Saloon so much better than the coupé mate. Looks more of a Brute car.

Your going to love it.

·
40,693 Posts
You, my friend, never cease to amaze me!!

When you told me about the estate Sunday I got a little fishy!!!

22,658 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
A hate you, a really do lol.

A love the Estate and the Saloon so much better than the coupé mate. Looks more of a Brute car.

Your going to love it.
its already booked into Totally Dynamic for some of these...

Joking of course...

You, my friend, never cease to amaze me!!

When you told me about the estate Sunday I got a little fishy!!!
I didnt want to say anything tbh, but the deal ive got is cracking and i couldnt say no (Y)

Plus Jen said YES so who was i to argue?

It does mean that she'll be driving it too :kiss:

·
Registered
607 Posts
looks very nice, im still not fully in love with the wheels thought, just abit thin, but that being rele picky and i could only dream of a car like that!

still would look with the carbon details you had done on the coupe on it!

estates and long cars (ie vans) rule!!!!!!

·
Registered
40,498 Posts
You're building one heck of a car history list mate! :lol:

Is a great looking motor though with a great engine to match. you planning on boxing this one as well? ;)

·
Registered
508 Posts
Nice mate looks good dont think ive seen one of those on the road before, especially in white?

Is your bm for sale then?

22,658 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
looks very nice, im still not fully in love with the wheels thought, just abit thin, but that being rele picky and i could only dream of a car like that!

still would look with the carbon details you had done on the coupe on it!

estates and long cars (ie vans) rule!!!!!!
The 19's arent available even as a factory option on the E91's, but its something ill be looking into next year..

You're building one heck of a car history list mate! :lol:

Is a great looking motor though with a great engine to match. you planning on boxing this one as well? ;)
Im not going to answer this one Pete...

Nice mate looks good dont think ive seen one of those on the road before, especially in white?

Is your bm for sale then?
PX'd mate, as ive said i managed to get my money back on it (Y)

·
Registered
1,267 Posts
This guy doesnt know what a resceion is man

·
Registered
488 Posts
picked a very very nice car, enjoy it

1 - 20 of 43 Posts