Astra Owners Network banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi i have a diesel and i fitted a boost gauge into the inlet boost pipe and noticed there was a little bit of oil 3 months down the line my boost gauge started to get abit slow and i checked the pipe and it is cloged up with oil. took it of and replace the little pipe and there is quite abit of oil but i am not getting oil consumption and not smoke so i natruly thought ok my turbo seals have gone but im not looseing power i am still holding 19 psi and its not smoking. wats goin on?

also wat do 119103 error code mean it came on for a few days then disapered thanks for the help in advanced

·
Registered
4,365 Posts
cannot answer your question about the oil but when you start the car from cold do you get blue smoke out of the exhaust? if not the turbo's fine

please correct me if i wrong

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
na no smoke at all only if im driving like a granny for a while then need to pull of fast get a tiny amont of black smoke like most diesels do thanks made me feel a little better

·
Registered
54 Posts
Dont know if this is any help but i had one fitted onto my peugeot 306 and the same thing happend, i was told by the peugeot owners club that is was a common thing for that to hapen and not to worry.

The error code you are getting means;

P1191 Fuel Metering Solenoid Valve Circuit Range/Performance B-048
P1191 Rail Pressure Range/Performance B-049
P1191 Rail Pressure Low Pressure B-049

Though i dont really know what exactly the problem could be

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
ok so if i was for instances had to buy a new turbo cud i upgrade ;) and how much are engine mounts and cv joint just so i dont get ripped off by the garage. thanks

1 - 7 of 7 Posts