Astra Owners Network banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just fitted new roof lining as it was removed after the airbags went off. now the interior light wont turn off even with the doors shut? the sdm hasn't been reset yet could this be the problem?
is the only switch to turn on this light via the switch next to it as i do not know how it worked previously.
thanks

·
15,092 Posts
Try taking the battery off, I had this problem on my 05 plate after an airbag deployment. There was a problem with the early ones not coming out of crash mode. Removing the battery will reset the REC.

Can't remember off hand if it worked before or after the SDM was reset but worth a go now and then if not try it after.

·
A.O.N - Club Member (Adam)
2,987 Posts
as said disconnect battery and then reconnect after a few mins.
not sure if this will work because it hasnt been reset but i ahd the problem after mine was reset, and disconnecting the batt sorted it

·
Registered
27 Posts
Interior light

Hi, did disconnecting battery work , because I am having the same problem the light will not go out so i took bulb out .I have just fitted a new complete light fitting which I got from main dealer at Wigan which cost £19.00 so would be very grateful for any help cheers Paul

1 - 5 of 5 Posts