Astra Owners Network banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

i have been wanting to give the interior seats a brighten up as getting slightly dull, i looked around the net but to much choice and dont know were to start, can anyone give some recommendations and results they have had.
cheers

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
cloth, its just general dirt from everyday tasks, i have juts bought the car, and they have been cleaned but with a hoover and thats about it, seeing if anyone had any ideas to bring the life back into them...

·
Premium Member
59,287 Posts
You can get enzyme washes which are good though I've only ever had someone do it for me. Steaming works a treat but you have to ensure that they are fully dried. For everyday muck I would just use an APC like Aerospace 303 or Chemical Guys AllClean

·
Premium Member
23,527 Posts
Best way to get stains out of cloth is apc agitated with a brush then a wet vac

·
Registered
5,920 Posts
I took mine off and put them in the washing machine, don't tumble them as they shrink slightly and a nightmare to get them back on.

·
Registered
2,159 Posts
wouldn't mind getting a full interior valet at some point. The previous owner must have smoked in the car as it still has that slightly stale smell, even after generous lashings of stripper scent :lol:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts