Astra Owners Network banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
551 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've just recently had my Astra h serviced but I am getting the word INSP showing up on the dash, is this something that they should have reset for me? Do I have to go back to them to reset it?
Cheers

·
Registered
551 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yes, this is your service indicator. Can't remember exactly but something like hold down clutch, brake and odometer reset, then turn key to position 2 and wait for ------- to show on odometer should reset it

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk
Cool will give that a try cheers

·
Registered
227 Posts
Yes, this is your service indicator. Can't remember exactly but something like hold down clutch, brake and odometer reset, then turn key to position 2 and wait for ------- to show on odometer should reset it

I love you man this has been annoying me for ages :D came on few months ago even though dealer apparantly serviced it.

·
Registered
3,458 Posts

Ive got one on mine. :( Been ignoring it for months as cars not due to be serviced yet. Thought i would have to pay to get it took off. Cheers matey! 5 X :D

1 - 8 of 8 Posts