Astra Owners Network banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
A.O.N. Chief Numpty - Lee
10,683 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Will get pics tonight, used only a few times, comes with an SD card that cost me £14 plus postage, THINK its a 16gb although may be an 8gb... Cost £26 new plus the SD card and postage...
Takes HD video, camera snap shots, night mode, and can be set to record movement when detected then shut down after movement has stopped for 30secs, then back on again if more movement etc etc has a flip down screen which can be swivelled round to view it how you like

£25 posted

·
Registered
257 Posts
Intrested aswell mate......if already sold could you post up what its called and where i can get one from?? Need one of these anyhow x

·
10,683 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
It has a li-ion battery that lasts quite a while, and also comes with in car charger can be used while plugged in or by battery, unsure of the make

·
10,683 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
It has suction holder, but I am sure that it could be modified to sit on the dash? Maybe with one of those anti slip thing'ame'jiggy's?

·
10,683 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Intrested aswell mate......if already sold could you post up what its called and where i can get one from?? Need one of these anyhow x
Delete some of your inbox on here (Full already! lol) and I'll PM you

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.