Astra Owners Network banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, my front passenger side shock is leaking and it needs to be replaced. I know when you replace a shock you need to replace the 2 of them but because there the ids+ shock would u also need to replace the drivers side one even though it’s causing no leaking or problems. Just that it failed the mot so if I just got the one shock changed one it fail again on the imbalance of a new shock with an old shock... any HELP plz and thanks.

·
Registered
524 Posts
Only thing is I’m in Ireland so do you post and if so how much in total for shocks and delivery cheers pal..
Should not be an issue I have sent an engine over to Ireland before so I am sure I can get shocks over for a decent price.

Drop me a DM and we can sort something out. They are on Ebay as well so there is always the international shipping programme

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Should not be an issue I have sent an engine over to Ireland before so I am sure I can get shocks over for a decent price.

Drop me a DM and we can sort something out. They are on Ebay as well so there is always the international shipping programme
I have an eBay account send me the link to them please I’ll have a look, nice one pal👍

·
Registered
524 Posts
Min I would take is £130 then shipping ontop.

Might take a few days to get it all packed up and sent over all worked fine on my astra when I swapped to coilovers. And my new VXR is non-IDS+

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Accepted, pop me your full address and I will look to get them shipped by the end of the week
It’s 46 Galtymore close drimnagh
Accepted, pop me your full address and I will look to get them shipped by the end of the week
I just paid by PayPal think my address comes with payment but if not let me now and I’ll send it through here..

·
Registered
524 Posts
Just going to sort shipping on Saturday. Seems it using the ebay shipping programme to assist so should get it in a week or so

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Sound pal that’ll do the job, cheers👍
Sorry mate just a quick question if u know, my engine management light came on today so I did a pedal test and got two codes 013008-013601 so I looked it up saying lambda sensor. But how can I tell which one to replace because there’s 2 lambda sensors one at the front and one in the middle of the exhaust if u have any advice plz let me know, thanks.

·
Registered
524 Posts
Sorry mate just a quick question if u know, my engine management light came on today so I did a pedal test and got two codes 013008-013601 so I looked it up saying lambda sensor. But how can I tell which one to replace because there’s 2 lambda sensors one at the front and one in the middle of the exhaust if u have any advice plz let me know, thanks.
There was a site you could add the code to, so it would tell you though it seems to have broken.

Does the car do anything else?

The 1st o2 sesnor is a narrowband one so the car can read its afrs and the 2nd is for emmissions.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
There was a site you could add the code to, so it would tell you though it seems to have broken.

Does the car do anything else?

The 1st o2 sesnor is a narrowband one so the car can read its afrs and the 2nd is for emmissions.
The car drives as normal just that the engine light is staying on so just have to figure out which one to replace don’t want to be buying 2 if I only need 1😀

1 - 20 of 22 Posts