Astra Owners Network banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
618 Posts
would be nice, i always liked red cars with white wheels as well. I would loose the fuel cap cover tho.

·
Registered
618 Posts
no mate, i dont really like it. each to their own tho, if you like it, thats all that matters

·
Registered
300 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
wot you think on the front irmscher spliter cos i just brought and its now waiting to be put on

im going for this look but with my wheels gloss black but thts the spliter iv got

·
Registered
1,009 Posts
I seen a red astra with gloss black wheels and it looked really good, I'd go for it. As for the irmscher spliter i'm not a fan but as aztec daz said each to their own, if you like it, thats all that matters.

·
Registered
618 Posts
Black and Red go well, thats the theme im going for with mines, although the other way around.

The irmy splitter is ok, needs the side skirts and rear bumper to match tho

·
Registered
508 Posts
Personally, Lose the cap Then gloss black the wheels, rear spoiler, rear strip, mirrors, front grille(dont bother with irmy one imo) and then gloss black the centre of the irmy splitter:)

·
Registered
508 Posts
Like your corsa mate i had a silver corsa fully colourcoded with black sris ages ago loved it:)

·
Registered
300 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Personally, Lose the cap Then gloss black the wheels, rear spoiler, rear strip, mirrors, front grille(dont bother with irmy one imo) and then gloss black the centre of the irmy splitter:)
you got it fella thts just wot im doing not sure how to go about the rear lights. tint them or save up and buy some?

·
Registered
1,381 Posts
As said, by someone with abit of sense :)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts