Astra Owners Network banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
5,219 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
where is everyone?? :lol:

anyone got any suggestions or ideas for meets they want??

i plan on getting a RR day organised for the end of october/november if anybody is intrested??

just want some feedback from you!

stick a reply up in here or drop me a PM :D

cheers
Neil

·
A.O.N. - Platinum Member
38,432 Posts
RR days are great fun. If you can get people organised then it should be a good day

·
Registered
802 Posts
Neil,

I would be happy to come along to a RR day. 'Extreme Motorsport' in Whitburn near Bathgate did get some great reviews the last time there was a RR day. Below is the address and contact details:

Extreme Motorsport
17B, Armadale Road, Whitburn, West Lothian.
Tel: 01501 741 548 Fax: 01501 744 205

I'm sure Sammy (SDUK) and Ross (Evil Scooby) would be up for this :)

·
Registered
4,536 Posts
RR days are great fun. If you can get people organised then it should be a good day
Agreed (Y) Always some banter at a rolling road day - the highs and lows of the dyno lottery!! ALOT of organisiation and chasing people up involved though.

·
Registered
5,219 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
cheers for the info Gav :D

will get on the phone to them over the weekend :)

new thread wil be started next week (Y)

·
A.O.N. - Platinum Member
38,432 Posts
as andy said its alot of organising and chasing. But if you can pull it off everyone should have a great time

·
Registered
218 Posts
How about we all take 20th Nov off work and park up at a cinema of the groups choice and go watch New Moon???

Ill be there.... any takers welcome (a)

·
Banned
9,638 Posts
Maybe a little - however I am in love with Twilight so I will be at the pics at that day :thumbs:
ok will sort something out :D get colin to drop you off at mine next with wine then he can pick you up on way home from glasgow (Y) now that a plan miss:lol::lol:

·
Registered
802 Posts
Some genuine posts here from a good topic created by Neil who is making the effort in his role as Regional Organiser. Let's see more good suggestions (Neil and knitting do not need to apply)

What about Knockhill? Track day?

·
Registered
681 Posts
How about we all take 20th Nov off work and park up at a cinema of the groups choice and go watch New Moon???

Ill be there.... any takers welcome (a)
Why 20th of November are you a fellow scorpion??:thumbs:

P.s. I'd be up for a rolling road day too. Fancy seeing what she capable of. :D:D

·
Banned
9,638 Posts
me will come to rolling road for banter but my babies not going on :D me happy with them and know what they can do for wee me (Y)

1 - 20 of 36 Posts