Astra Owners Network banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
1,211 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
on sunday i got a call off my brother while at trax asking if i could give him a hand to pick some cars up from southampton on monday, couldnt do it coz the girlfriend had to go into work, however, i went to see my brother yesterday and found that the cars that he wanted picking up where a vxr8 and a new van.

oh and he sold his monaro vxr to buy this

will try and get some better pics later

·
A.O.N. - Platinum Member
38,432 Posts
LOL, I bet you are kicking yourself

I saw one of these in the flesh for the 1st time last week, They really are sexy animals, and they sound so nice

·
Registered
1,211 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
no mate, its got a load of wortec upgrades on it, im gona try and have a go of it later :lol:

·
Registered
7,779 Posts
If it's any consolation I hate your brother too (Y)

Stunning car all the same :D

·
Registered
1,211 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
what makes it worse is the fact that he has 2 vectra st's no 000 and no 034 and just got rid of his vectra touring car :mad:

best thing is that ive grown up being allowed to drive 300 bhp astra vans and just general fast cars lol (Y)

·
Registered
7,779 Posts
Well you should thank yourself lucky then... you wouldn't know what to do in my car :lol: you'd be screaming at it "c'mon"

22,658 Posts

·
Registered
1,211 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
louise is my step sister lol marc is my step brother but we have always been close, looked out for me alot. long story but love him to bits really :thumbs:

1 - 20 of 27 Posts