Registered
892 Posts
Lmao ;)
Matt is my real name btw

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
640 Posts
Surely there must be more than that, I wasn't there with AON but I went down there for some fun and managed a 14.79 for a suspected stage 1 astra vxr (I say suspected because it produces more than a standard should but no signs of what has been done) it gives me a base line to beat myself in the future, jolly good day out and will be there next year for sure.

Russ

·
AON - Administrator
59,287 Posts
That person has exceptionally neat handwriting :p
I often find that the more simple people amongst us have the neatest handwriting, something to do with their brains moving more slowly than their hands. This is why mine looks like a spider stepped in paint

:couch:

·
Registered
892 Posts

·
Registered
4,365 Posts
i went down once but my gearbox made a funny noice so not a great time haha oh it now whines which aint good haha
mine was whining for 12000 before the strip but i got turkey noise after the strip :(

·
Registered
32,567 Posts
Surely there must be more than that, I wasn't there with AON but I went down there for some fun and managed a 14.79 for a suspected stage 1 astra vxr (I say suspected because it produces more than a standard should but no signs of what has been done) it gives me a base line to beat myself in the future, jolly good day out and will be there next year for sure.

Russ
Mr. Induction asked me to get a video of him doing his last run up the strip... Just happened to be alongside you :lol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pJNu7MLX38U

·
40,693 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I didnt stand much of a chance lol :D I done it in 18.5 at 76mph :lol: do i get a certificate for slow *** :D
You get a certificate, sure, PM me your colour choice (red, yellow, orange, green, blue), the name you want on it, username, real name or both and addy you want it posted to (Y)

1 - 20 of 34 Posts