Astra Owners Network banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Banned
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well i bought my astra life auto estate only a month ago and didnt plan on doing anything to it, that was untill i reead the astra forums!!!! now ive done a few little mods

fitted parking sensors
fitted leather sports steering wheel with controls
fitted cruise control
fitted part leather seats

im going to stop looking on here or at least look with eyes squinted.:lol::lol:
seriously though, thanks for all the help and mine of knowledge, theres been no end of help:thumbs::thumbs:

·
Registered
681 Posts
Yeah i always read a thread and then think oh thats tidy, kerching off i go purchasing again!!!!:D

·
Registered
5,566 Posts
Come and stay at my house for a week:) I could teach you how to spend plenty more on mods:lol:
Oh, we need to get rid of my missus though:shock:

·
Registered
214 Posts
Know how you feel bud, had mine a year never planned to do anything. I'm now wondering what to do next:thumbs:

·
Registered
760 Posts
Day of purchase, "Wow this is so much better than my astra G, why would I need to do anything at all"

After some looking in the H section "Ok, i NEED a panel filter and de-restriction, I NEED eibach springs, I NEED uprated bulbs, I NEED..... the list goes on"

·
Registered
4,060 Posts
I was planning on what i was going to do to the Leon before i even put the deposit down! :lol:

But i blame Azza, Lashed (Pete) and Stealth!! bad influences those 3!! :lol:

·
AON - Full Member
3,976 Posts
I had my astra basically finished before i joined this site, (could do with lowering still though) then when i joined here, im now looking, SMD conversion, Cruise control, AFLs, rear anti roll bar, even quite fancy a VXMII headunit or what ever they are called, and ive not long got a brand new Pioneer double DIN that i am more than happy with and does just about everything the VXMII does :lol:

But yes costs a fortune reading this site :lol: So many nice astras, so many cool mods that can be done (Y)

·
Registered
1,222 Posts
im really glad that I found this forum when I bought my Astra Life.

I've so far painted the V grille,
colour coded all the black plastic on the bumpers,
colour coded the rear boot strip,
de-badged rear and sides, although i've now replaced the ASTRA badge and put a VXD badge on the boot strip as it looked too bare.
Bought some 555 indicator surround stickers from off here, Also AON window stickers,
Replaced the interior with a Half Leather,
Replaced the steering wheel with an SRI wheel,
Replaced the dash with Piano Black,
Replaced the CD30 with a CD30 MP3,
Replaced the two line display with a three line.

and planned next month is:

a SMD conversion by Stampede,
Cruise Control Activation,
Steering Controls Activation,

The list goes on and on. Once my interior is sorted i can then start saving for the exterior. :thumbs:

·
Registered
2,205 Posts
I've got the same problem everytime I look on here I need somthing else for the car!

·
Registered
2,460 Posts
The list just keeps on growing. I've done all the smaller, cheaper mods. Now i'm looking at stuff costing £500+ i.e 18s, double din etc

·
Registered
1,009 Posts
My mods were to change the wheels and put a spoiler on after joining here i got a list as long as my arm and keeps getting longer.

·
Registered
26,209 Posts
before i joined here my only mod to my old astra was going to be a spoiler, since i joined i have spent the upwards of £2-3k modifying my astras lol .. :shock:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts