Astra Owners Network banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
364 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, guys i have an Astra h running on eibach sportline springs and XP kit

but its a 1.4 so the engine isnt very heavy hence the front isnt as low is it is on a 1.8 etc

how can i get the front end to be lower?

Cheers

·
A.O.N Assistant Regional Organiser - Scotland East
27,717 Posts
Shocks won't effect ride height as the resting point will be the same, am running b8s on mine which are shorter than vxr shocks but the ride height is the same as vxrs running std shocks with the same springs

·
Registered
444 Posts
You'd want all 4. AP racing do them (German made) for about £400. You may find cheaper from the likes of JOM, FK, or maybe Raceland but you get what you pay for.

·
A.O.N. Full Member - Luke
5,869 Posts
I'm on joms. Fronts all the way down and adjusters out the rear. Sits nice and low and only £180 odd quid from lmf.

·
Registered
364 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
i saw those when i got my eibach kit and did consider them however my only concern was that if they broke or snapped i wouldn't be able to find a replacement and would have to buy the whole set again or is that not the case?!

I'm on joms. Fronts all the way down and adjusters out the rear. Sits nice and low and only £180 odd quid from lmf.

·
A.O.N. Full Member - Luke
5,869 Posts
i saw those when i got my eibach kit and did consider them however my only concern was that if they broke or snapped i wouldn't be able to find a replacement and would have to buy the whole set again or is that not the case?!
2 year warranty. They bust in 2 years send um back for new ones. If you end up spending £180 every 2 years not that bad really. Lol

·
Registered
444 Posts
I drove my Polo hard with FK's, which are cheapies, never broke, snapped, anything. Only thing was they seized up, so couldn't adjust the height, but that was probably my screw up.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts