Astra Owners Network banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
a full car re-spray??? Its just a thought at the min, but I was curious to know how much it would cost to get my car re-sprayed from star silver to optic white?? Im not fussed about the nitty gritty (i.e. engine bay, inside of doors), I was just after a rough quote to get the car, doors shut, sprayed white. Ive spoke to a few garages and had a few quotes, £1000 being the cheapest, £2000 being the most expensive. anyone on here had their car re-sprayed??

·
A.O.N - Club Member (Nige)
17,684 Posts
can't help you mate, but if you're going to do it get a proper job done, you can't leave the insides of the doors silver with the rest of the car white, it'll spoil it

Have you not thought whether it would be cheaper to part ex for a white one?

·
Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
can't help you mate, but if you're going to do it get a proper job done, you can't leave the insides of the doors silver with the rest of the car white, it'll spoil it

Have you not thought whether it would be cheaper to part ex for a white one?
not thought about the part ex route. thought about getting it wrapped, but that might end up costing a grand too!! Just a thought for now.

Quotes sound about right to me. I would expect to pay around £1500 for a respray.
Cheers

·
Registered
1,669 Posts
Some companies can do a full proper wrap for £700 and you can obviously remove the wrap whenever and usually comes with a warranty so a better option tbh

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

1 - 7 of 7 Posts