Astra Owners Network banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi. Just bought some raceland coilovers and hopefully getting them fitted tommorrow.
Was just wondering weather it would be worth taking the helper springs out to make it lower.
Will eventually be putting some 17's on it.

Any idea or past experiences

Cheers

·
A.O.N. - Platinum Member
38,432 Posts
No past experience buddy, but the whole point of coilovers is that you adjust them to your own taste,
if its not low enough then just wind them down (Y)

·
Registered
6,876 Posts
Hi. Just bought some raceland coilovers and hopefully getting them fitted tommorrow.
Was just wondering weather it would be worth taking the helper springs out to make it lower.
Will eventually be putting some 17's on it.

Any idea or past experiences

Cheers
I have the assisters taken out on rears and it makes it the perfect height without them in in my opinion buddy (Y)

Heres a few pics of mine

and click the link in my sig to see more (Y)

·
Registered
781 Posts
think when i get round to doing mine id go for coilovers rather than springs too.best way to get the stance of your car how you want it.

oh and dunkz can you stop putting pics up of the GSi.every time i see your motor it makes me want 1 more and more ;)
i would quite happily even trade my mother in for 1:)

·
Registered
6,876 Posts
think when i get round to doing mine id go for coilovers rather than springs too.best way to get the stance of your car how you want it.

oh and dunkz can you stop putting pics up of the GSi.every time i see your motor it makes me want 1 more and more ;)
i would quite happily even trade my mother in for 1:)
:lol: your know me mr pic whore, well mine should be up for sale soon as il be getting a vxr soonish (Y)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts