Astra Owners Network banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I want to colour code my front Grill, I've done a search for tutorials and can't seem to find any, maybe i'm just looking hard enough or in the right place. I'm a bit of a noob to all this :lol: but yeah.

So does it literally just pop off? The Griffin badge does that just pop out too? And would I have to sand it all down before I sprayed it?

Thanks, any help is greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
1,266 Posts
good luck mate my advice is follow mickie's how to and take your time lol i should practice what others preech :D

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
good luck mate my advice is follow mickie's how to and take your time lol i should practice what others preech :D
Yeah i'll definately be taking it slow, I de-badged my old saxo and completely cocked it up from rushing the paint job on it, not making the same mistake this time! This will give me something to do at some point over the next few weeks, and give me a starting point to start my modifications on my Astra!

·
Registered
1,396 Posts
I'm just in the process of doing mine

I bought a new chrome V and have actually dechromed it by carefully removing the chrome outer with a stanley knife

taken a couple of hours to do but I'll have no problem with it stonechipping!

·
Registered
273 Posts
If you was talking to me, sapphire black, same as my car :)
Hi Got any photos?

I am looking to do mine shortly and wanted to see what the finished product looks like

Thanks

Phil

·
Registered
273 Posts
Pics you say....

:D:D:D
Thanks
But what I am looking for is a post face lift version. there is a lot of chrome around the V and dont know what to paint (Y)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts