Astra Owners Network banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
681 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Evening all, just wondered if anyone knows where i can get a coloured silicone hose kit for my 1.9 CDTi 150.:D
Have shopped about but cant seem to find any, maybe just looking in wrong places :shock:

·
Registered
681 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks will do that cheers :thumbs:

·
Registered
681 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Cheers Gary, would like a complete kit inlet and coolant hoses. I'll give them a bell see if they can do it. Cheers :thumbs:

·
Registered
681 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
43.5 actually!!!:D

·
Registered
681 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Aw Gary dont take the huff, and that was giving it some, can you imagine it in cruise on the motorway. Going to have to try the jeremy clarkson thing and see how far i can go on 1 tank.........an AON experiment!!!!:D

·
Registered
5,533 Posts
Aw Gary dont take the huff, and that was giving it some, can you imagine it in cruise on the motorway. Going to have to try the jeremy clarkson thing and see how far i can go on 1 tank.........an AON experiment!!!!:D
Am up for this too one weekend :D

See how far we go, and when the car runs out of juice.. thats where we camp for the night and get ****** :D

·
Registered
681 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Am up for this too one weekend :D

See how far we go, and when the car runs out of juice.. thats where we camp for the night and get ****** :D
This is getting better!!!!:D:D

·
Registered
5,533 Posts
Big Bear gets this organised.... :D

only thing is US diesel guys could end up in Paris... VXR owners would be in Manchester lol

·
Registered
681 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
You'll still only do half the distance!!!!!:D

1 - 19 of 19 Posts