Astra Owners Network banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,050 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so I haven't created a new thread on here for a while and need to update my progress thread but today I just spoilt my car a bit lol, a new set of led smoked side repeaters :) a set of black devil eye head lights I know they aren't to everyones liking, also two sets of 55w hids to replace my 35w ones as well I wanted to change bulb temp from 6000k to 4300k give it a nicer light as ive seen :) and thought id try the 55w as the 35w are great, will get the headlights all properly adjusted once fitted :), also bought a set of heko wind deflectors :) hopefully all this will be fitted this weekend apart from the hekos as they wont be here till next Tuesday :(, then new windscreen being fitted on Thursday and a week on Saturday is window tints time :D, my angel eyes and 35w hids are going to someone who should enjoy them and look after them :) will post pictures once its all here and when they are all fitted :D

·
Registered
1,050 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I was going to go shark eyes but thought a lot of people have done that but found a slightly different style of devil eyes with like smoked indicators so its all like a black effect on the front :) im looking forward to it all hopefully being here on Thursday :)

·
Registered
1,050 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yeah same even got a set of black led rears coming one might need a new one as it said faulty but might be able to repair it but at £25 I cant complain as they go for 150 new

·
Registered
1,050 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
ill set them up to be day time running lights, my angel eyes are bright enough to be drls but are perfect at night as them with side lights light the road up well but time for a change :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts