Astra Owners Network banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good morning all, new to the forum but not to Vauxhall. Had an astra not long after I passed my test about 19 years ago, not sure which model/designation but it was a lovely light blue/turqouise.
Awaiting arrival of a nice Elite 1.4T in Emerald Green on a 2 year lease to replace my faithful Laguna which I bought for £800 7 years ago! Time to retire the old girl now and drive to work in style :)

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks for the replies all. Will try to get to a meet or two when I get a chance. Previous Vauxhall history apart from my old Astra was a Vectra 1.8?(S reg), Omega 2.5V6 (T reg), Omega 3.0 V6 Elite (V reg) then I went Jaguar S Type. Bought the wife an Omega 3.0V6 Elite (T reg) as she wouldn't drive the Jag. Back to Vauxhall then with the mighty Monaro 5.7V8 and replaced that with my first Jag XKR. Had two more Vauxhalls for the Mrs. - a Signum 1.9CDTI then a Signum 2.8T with a VXR map (It was fun!!). Now she's gone over to Jag with a XF Sportbrake and I've an XK 5.0V8 Portfolio coupe for Road trips and holidays but need a daily driver too hence back to my favourite brand VX. The XK is currently for sale on Pistonheads as we intend to go down to one Jag next year with an F-Pace or another Sportbrake if they choose to make one. Cheers all :) :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts