Astra Owners Network banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys n gals, just wanna introduce me self, im adam i own an astra 1.9 elite cdti, and i new to this moding n stuff never done it before, so, if anyone can give me any help/advice im be very appreciative, i will be going to a meet near me to see what you all have done to your cars looking forward to it, looking foreward to getting any help and advice from you all whith what ever it is i decide to to my astra CHEERS!!! (Y)(Y)(Y)

·
Registered
585 Posts
Hi and welcome. Good cheap mod is Insignia washer jets, if your hands can stand it that is ;)

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hi, i love this site and everyones friendly and happy to help you out :D i shall look at getting the insignia jets and hopefully my hands can stand it :D, i was wondering where and how to convert my dash lights from orange to blue ??? THNX again!!

·
Registered
32,567 Posts
Hi, i love this site and everyones friendly and happy to help you out :D i shall look at getting the insignia jets and hopefully my hands can stand it :D, i was wondering where and how to convert my dash lights from orange to blue ??? THNX again!!
You can do it yourself for about £30-50. You'd need a steady hand and a low-power soldering iron... but the LEDs are tiny, so you need to be careful. :)

Otherwise, for a bit more money, you can get someone like jason, vxrcourt3 or stampede to do the job for you. Top work they do (Y) Stampede is well known for doing some sexy conversions, and I bought a headunit off jason that already had the conversion done on it and it's a very good job he's done. Jason is probably the closest to us for the job. (Y)

·
Premium Member
6,605 Posts
a couple of people do the dash conversions - your best bet would be to send Stampede (Adam) a PM when you've got enough posts to do so. there are plenty of recommendations for his work on here, and he'll arrange to travel to you or vice versa.

·
Premium Member
6,605 Posts
I can recommend both Jason and Stampede, they've both worked on my car. Jason is closer to you, but he doesn't seem to post on here much these days

·
Registered
2,352 Posts
an easy mod for a diesel if you havnt got it is cruise control, get the stalk new off ebay for about £30 pop it in, and just get it activated and you'll be cruising along in no time:thumbs:

·
Registered
681 Posts
Hello and welcome :wave: Loads of mods available all depends on the slush fund for the mods!!! One of the best free mods you can do is to debadge your motor, looks so much more slick when done! :thumbs:
Get some pics up!! :D

1 - 12 of 12 Posts