Astra Owners Network banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, I'm new to the Astra H world, only bought the car 2 weeks ago, its a 1.9 cdti (150) 5dr, will post pics up in progress area now so you can have a gander.

Im from Hull so hopefully might know someone on here, if not Hello haha.

Hope to learn a few tips and maybe look into a few mods but nothing major :)

Speak soon :)
Joe

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Cheers guys, main tip for now is to get the front and rear door cards off to access speakers, ill have alook around :)

·
Registered
812 Posts
Welcome to the forum mate. If your thinking of upgrading you speakers youll be better off getting a new head init first (Y)

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hey buddy, yeah that's first on the cards, saving up for 1 now, I've got much speakers as they cost me £250, need a sub now just to give it the background bass, I like quality :) haha cheers tho bud :)

·
Registered
359 Posts
Joe! :D welcome to AOC .... if you need any thing or want to ask feel free to get me on facebook or text me :) may see you at my next meet im sorting out on facebook

·
Premium Member
23,527 Posts
Joe! :D welcome to AOC .... if you need any thing or want to ask feel free to get me on facebook or text me :) may see you at my next meet im sorting out on facebook
Aoc :nono:

Welcom to aon Joe keep an eye out in the Yorkshire section for up coming meets

·
Registered
9,129 Posts
Welcome to the site. Plenty of people on here to point you in the right direction.
And if your not sure on something, just ask. We don't bite

·
A.O.N. - Events Administrator - (Dawn)
30,097 Posts
Welcome Joe - make sure you pop into the yorkshire section of the site and make yourself known :thumbs:

·
Registered
359 Posts
any updates joe? :) you still coming on saturday?

1 - 20 of 20 Posts