Astra Owners Network banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
5,034 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just washed my car and i normaly use the AG stuff.. but now as there starting to empty i want to replace with some products from juicy :)

obviously jens well known on the site and does nothing but get awesome feed back.. at the mo im looking for...

Wheel cleaner - ive got penta alloys (standard colour) but looking to get refurbed gloss black soon.. dont know if this affects what product i get?

Snow foam

Polish for star silver 3.. not sure what one to use?

wax or sealent?

any help will be awesome..

cheers

PS also my current method is-

-Rinse car with jetwash
-Clean wheels
-Shampoo car
-Rinse car with jetwash
-Dry
-Polish

·
Registered
359 Posts
Hi mate, I'm very much into my detailing and I've got a star silver astra with xp kit and 18" pentas.

The products I'd recommend for you would be juicy detailing's snow foam through a proper snow foam lance.

Bilberry wheel cleaner and a good long brush to get into the rims and also a small detailing brush for spokes.

To make my silver sparkle and pop on mine I use a mixture of either white diamond glaze prior to waxing or poorboys polish with carnuaba.

Then top it off with britemax vantage wax and it doesn't have pop and reflect.

Silver is a colour you can't very much make it shine but it does pop with the metallic finish.

See my progress thread to see how I get mine to shine and reflect.

Also may be worth your while getting a very nice shampoo that really suds up to create a great foamy layer on car, so much easier to use with a wash mitt.

Hope this helps :)

Carl

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
5,597 Posts
wheels, clean em once properly if you can take them off and seal them then you can use normal shampoo etc...
snow foamplenty around have you considered usign a TFR instead?
polish SRP or Gtechniq P1
some nano sealant like gtechniq or hard body should see you good over the winter.

if your foaming and i think this is a personal preference but i wouldnt rinse the car first just foam

1 - 3 of 3 Posts