Astra Owners Network banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone I have a astra right now I had her for a year or so She is 06 and since yesterday when I go to start her I starts the first time but she has no power steering and after I turn her off she will only click but won’t start the lights be lit on the dash and radio works and I got a new battery yesterday but nothing different can anyone help me THANKS

·
Registered
22 Posts
test it with voltage meter on battery connections, also leave voltage meter connected on battery then ask someone try

to start the engine.....you should got the reading from voltage meter, good battery voltage around between

12.4v - 12.5v (without engine running) , after driven it the voltage reading around 12.7v - 13.2v

with engine running voltage say around between around 14.2v - 14.5v

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Messed around with it the day and I got a problem can use help me. When I use the old battery it starts everything is working but the battery is done But it’s when I change over to the new battery the car starts but no lights on dash or power steering it’s a brand new battery from my local car shop does anyone no the problem thanks for all your help so far

1 - 7 of 7 Posts