Astra Owners Network banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
304 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

I have just bought a Vibe FLi 10" sub and enclosure, which I have got working, but when I hav tried to route wires around the van I am getting trouble!

I have a mk5 astravan and am having difficulty feeding the positive battery cable from the battery into the car? If anyone has fed this wire through the car/van anywhere on a mk5 then could you please let me know where you done it???

Thanks in advance

·
A.O.N. - Platinum Member
38,432 Posts
If you look directly nehind the battery and down there is a huge grommit there,
You will need to poke a hole in it with a screwdriver or something but thats your way through.

Give me a minute, ill find a pic (Y)

·
Registered
5,566 Posts
Hi all,

I have just bought a Vibe FLi 10" sub and enclosure, which I have got working, but when I hav tried to route wires around the van I am getting trouble!

I have a mk5 astravan and am having difficulty feeding the positive battery cable from the battery into the car? If anyone has fed this wire through the car/van anywhere on a mk5 then could you please let me know where you done it???

Thanks in advance
Ok, you have around rubber grommet that goes through the engine bay and into the back of the glove box..
So glove box out and feel for the grommet.. I put two small slits in it and fed it through(Y)

·
Registered
304 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Here you go, this is where my cable runs :thumbs:

Ok, you have around rubber grommet that goes through the engine bay and into the back of the glove box..
So glove box out and feel for the grommet.. I put two small slits in it and fed it through(Y)
Cheers boys! I'm guessing this is the one, that if your looking from behind the glovebox, it's around the size of a cd/dvd?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts