1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone!
My name is Dan, i was introduced here by my friend Nimraynn
I live in the South East, Kent
I am mostly a photographer, i do a hell of alot of photography.
Some of my work - Here

Anyway im going to look around, as ideally at some point im hopefully looking to get an astra as my first car :) (will be asking afew questions about that later on) Figured get the whole introduction over with and browse.

Currently have zero experiance with cars/modding cars etc lol, however i can say i have fully taken appart a petrol lawn mower engine and tuned it up and fixed it :lol: Was really fun and kind of forfilling. Something about the whole fact ya have an engine sounding like an astmatic lion then ya finish your work and wham its a full blow roaring lion!
Only car i have ever properly driven is a Nissan Micra on me old driving lessons a while back.
Then i have driven my parents new Ford Zetec 1.4 09 plate 5 door car, not bad compaired to the micra i have driven LOL!

Before anyone asks im over 21 :cool: Passed my test way back last Novemeber if i rememebr correctly, and only finally could be bothered to get my first car :)

I have also finally decided to get off my lazy bum and go out and do my pass plus, gonna help me feel and drive more confident on the roads, as somehow i dont think i could do with a motorway driving lesson from my parents, oh dear god the thought of that makes me shiver!!!

So yer im now going to explore! See ya around!

Dan

·
Registered
681 Posts
Hello and welcome to AON :wave:

·
Registered
2,239 Posts
You're not as mean as Mike are you? :p
Welcome to the site mate

1 - 10 of 10 Posts