Astra Owners Network banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I’m sorry if this has been asked but I’m going mad I have a 58 plate 1.9 cdti Sri and it has the heated seats(confirmed by Vauxhall) from factory the issue I have is that when I turn them on the light on the button comes on for a Milo second then goes off any help would be greatly appreciated

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Sorry to mither but I’ve only had this car about 4 weeks and I’m new to Astra’s but where is the switch located or do you mean the buttons

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I forgot to mention that my sport button doesn’t work but the hazard button and the door locks button works

·
Registered
173 Posts
the button on the dash bud ive got leather but didnt hook them up .if it was me id try a switch first you never know .the astras are great in the fact theyre easy to work on and cheap for parts .

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
The guy who I got the car off said it had been remapped so I figured whoever did the map took the sort button off and no the they didn’t work from day one mate it’s doing my head in 😂

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Do you know anyone in the Warrington area who can have a look at it or should i just pull the dash apart 😂

·
Registered
5,975 Posts
Best to check the wires aren’t broken between the top and bottom of the seat, and the fuses in the boot

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Best to check the wires aren’t broken between the top and bottom of the seat, and the fuses in the boot

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I’ve checked the fuses in the rec they are fine I haven’t managed to get any time to have a proper look

1 - 14 of 14 Posts