·
Registered
1,267 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If they have can i see please

·
Registered
40,498 Posts
Not seen any with the SRi badge, but have seen where people have put "vauxhall" or "astra" across that part of the boot.

Not too keen on it myself but each to their own.

·
Registered
1,267 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
im not a fan of having vauxhll or astra but i dont like it when people come to me and say aww nice SXi you have and your like

ITS A FREAKING SRI ARE YOU FREAKING BLIND U FREAKING IDIOT!!! ITS ALL OVER THE FREAKING SIDE OF THE CAR!!!

I DIDNT SPENT 4 GRAND ON A CAR FOR YOU TO THINK ITS THE CHEAPER VERSION DID I NAW!!!

and then they slowly walk away rather scared looking lol

No im joking but maybe someone will see my point no offence to anyone like im only joking

·
Registered
1,267 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
no above the door moulds

·
Registered
1,267 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
im not a fan of having vauxhll or astra but i dont like it when people come to me and say aww nice SXi you have and your like

ITS A FREAKING SRI ARE YOU FREAKING BLIND U FREAKING IDIOT!!! ITS ALL OVER THE FREAKING SIDE OF THE CAR!!!

I DIDNT SPENT 4 GRAND ON A CAR FOR YOU TO THINK ITS THE CHEAPER VERSION DID I NAW!!!

and then they slowly walk away rather scared looking lol

No im joking but maybe someone will see my point no offence to anyone like im only joking
No offence is to be taken from the comment

·
Registered
40,498 Posts
My misses and a mate both drive sxi models, are good cars. Don't think there's much if any difference between the sxi and my old sri model bar the alloys? Could be wrong.

I wouldn't let it bother you, especially as you're looking to hopefully sell the car anyways.

·
Registered
1,267 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
the insurance compony have told me EHH no dont think so really should delete that

1 - 9 of 9 Posts