Astra Owners Network banner

1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just received these headlights

The halos use w2.3w(t5) does anyone know if i got led bulbs for them would they need to be canbus compatible?

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hmm, from what I can see they aren't actually covers. They are completely sealed. And looking in it live if looks like the motor is there

·
Registered
5,379 Posts
Have you actually tried them on the car to see if the motors are there? If it’s sealed then I’d imagine it’s a complete unit

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Have you actually tried them on the car to see if the motors are there? If it’s sealed then I’d imagine it’s a complete unit

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I haven't. They only arrived today. I'm waiting on replacement bulbs before putting them in. No point putting them in and taking them out again to put bulbs in. It's just because the listing said the motors are not included with them that I was wondering

·
Registered
3 Posts
hay if there the same lights i was looking at (they look like they are) the motors dont come with them you have to take the motors from your original lights. dont ask me about the process as i havnt got them but this was writen in the description of the lights i was looking at.

1 - 20 of 56 Posts