Astra Owners Network banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
557 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Bought from bigbullhead on here, brand new. I had them in for about two weeks and probably used them on two or three journeys. So have probably had about an hours use lol. Selling as I have upgraded to angels.

Looking for £7 posted via PayPal gift

Cheers

·
Registered
3,458 Posts
Pretend you are Terry Tubbs....and sell them to me....because i know sweet FA about different headlight bulbs....i must have spiderman vision or something, because ive never had a problem with OEM headlight bulbs :shrug: BUT my headlights are currently in pieces....wait for the photos and weep my friends...a headlight upgrade like no other.....in LOOKS terms that is! If you can show me an improvement on night vision too......then im all ears! Or all sight? One or the other! :D

·
Registered
3,458 Posts
Yes....ok! I'll have them off you.Send me PM with your payment ref and ill send you Pay-a-Pal Payment :kiss:

·
Registered
232 Posts
Osram Nightbreaker bulbs will give you more night visibility, even more so are Nightbreaker Plus bulbs. Being Halogen type bulbs they have no problem with canBus systems.
I have Osram Nightbreaker Plus Hi and Lo beam bulbs. I chose a different bulb for spots though Ring Xenon Max H3. Hoping for different qualities in the bulbs, so I can see further day/night foggy/clear.
I do a lot of my milage out of town, driving though day, night, mist, haar and low cloud. For the Astra H standard headlamps, this is the best combination I have found.

·
Registered
3,458 Posts
Osram Nightbreaker bulbs will give you more night visibility, even more so are Nightbreaker Plus bulbs. Being Halogen type bulbs they have no problem with canBus systems.
I have Osram Nightbreaker Plus Hi and Lo beam bulbs. I chose a different bulb for spots though Ring Xenon Max H3. Hoping for different qualities in the bulbs, so I can see further day/night foggy/clear.
I do a lot of my milage out of town, driving though day, night, mist, haar and low cloud. For the Astra H standard headlamps, this is the best combination I have found.
Bloomin eck Dan......if i ever need to turn to God.... to see the light... i will approach you! :p You show light amongst the darkness. And on the third day God said "Let there be light...and Dan turned up in his Astra and thus was so"....:eek:

Not being sarcy Dan :) Just my sense of humour. :sus: Thanks for the info. Im going to purchase those bulbs now as for the price i cant go wrong! Cheers for your input (Y)

·
Registered
232 Posts
WOW KevAstra, sounds like you need to get out more, this is a hobby, not a religion.

·
Registered
930 Posts
Just looking at the Nightbreaker Plus bulbs, what figment do I need for an Astra H CDTi 58 plate dipped beam.

·
Registered
232 Posts
Dip - H7
Main - H1
Fog - H3
Pilot - 501

1 - 14 of 14 Posts