·
Premium Member
6,605 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Gauging interest - 2006 1.9 CDTi SRI

I'm considering putting my car up for sale to free up some money as either:

a) I could be be out of a job in a few months
or
b) My job will be saved and if it is, we want to move house!

So, it's a 2006 1.9 CDTi SRi Sporthatch in Silver Lightning, and has 28,800 miles on as of the start of September.

I'm the second owner from new, and I've had the car since it was 6 months old (previously owned by a Vauxhall salesman, hence the good spec). It's got full heated leater, CD70 sat nav, climate control, electric folding mirrors, full XP kit and 18" penta alloys.

Since I've owned the car I've had the blue SMD conversion done, and added a boomerang armrest and Irmscher door handles inside. It's also been lowered 30mm all round on Eibach Pro springs (still have the original springs in the garage too). I've also added VXR indicator surrounds, had the V grille and boot strip colour coded, added an Insignia CDTi badge to the boot strip and fitted the new Insignia washer jets.

It's got full VX service history (3rd service was done in July) and is also taxed and MOT'd til July next year. It's also got 4 nearly new tyres, all with at least 5-6mm on

Some recent pics can be found in this thread:

http://forum.astraownersnetwork.co.uk/showthread.php?t=69679

I'm looking for £8500 to cover paying my remaining loan off - there won't be any profit in the sale for me cos I've got 2 years left to pay on my loan! :(

If you have any questions, please ask. I'm not looking to split the car or take the springs off etc really, would prefer to just sell it as it stands if I did.

Please PM me with any interest, but I am just sounding things out at the moment...

1 - 1 of 1 Posts