Astra Owners Network banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
guys,

thinking i want to tweak the front end slightly but can setttle on what exactly i want

so far ive considered colour coding the chrome V grill....

or having it wrapped black maybe... unsure on this option tho as i have silver wheels and no other black on the car really (metro blue)

or alternitavely looking at another grill

maybe steinmetz or other

·
Registered
40,498 Posts
Steinmetz are mega money, as are Irmscher, but sometimes come up for sale for a decent price.

I'm current looking at a new grill myself as when looking at the V design, it's daft as the chrome covers the intake scoop.

Currently found a possible grill, but can't work out if it'll fit a 3door. :banghead:

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
that the FK one? doesnt that have some naff looking DLR lights in the grill aswell? i dont think that will fit... seen a guy selling one of them on gumtree as he bought it for his 3 door only for it not to fit... dont know if it could be modified mind you so it would fit?

·
Registered
40,498 Posts
that the FK one? doesnt that have some naff looking DLR lights in the grill aswell? i dont think that will fit... seen a guy selling one of them on gumtree as he bought it for his 3 door only for it not to fit... dont know if it could be modified mind you so it would fit?
Yeah the cut outfor the LED's put me off. That same guy is selling on ebay too, been talking to him about it aswell! :lol:

Ideally I'd love a steinmetz, already had a Irmscher one but sold it, (regreted it soon after) but I'm not paying 300 sods for a grill!

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
yeah the steinmetz one is expensive... but lovely... ;-) im guessin chances of getting one second hand at a decent price will be few and far between.... i take it fk dont make the same grill but for facelift models no?

·
Registered
40,498 Posts
I know of only astra with a Steinmetz grill and that was Muzza80's old Burg, looked awesome!

No looks all to be only made for the pre face lift, 2004 - 2007.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts