Astra Owners Network banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just thought I would pass on my appreciation of your club stand today. Walked through a couple of times admiring the cars on display and stopped to chat with some people know. I was impressed with the standard of cars on show and i must say the BBQ did smell good.

Keep the good work and may we have similar weather next year as no one likes a damp PVS :lol:

·
Registered
9,129 Posts
It was a great show and thank you for the feedback

It would appear the BBQ and refreshments were a great little feature and will hopefully be something we will continue to do

·
Registered
1,254 Posts
Can't wait to attend next year when a few more mods have been done :)

·
40,693 Posts
Thanks for the feedback, it's really good to hear (Y)

The BBQ and drinks, I think, were just for us but ended up people walking past were stopping to buy and this created conversation and think its a fantastic idea for the future.

·
Registered
4,078 Posts
Just thought I would pass on my appreciation of your club stand today. Walked through a couple of times admiring the cars on display and stopped to chat with some people know. I was impressed with the standard of cars on show and i must say the BBQ did smell good.

Keep the good work and may we have similar weather next year as no one likes a damp PVS :lol:

how are you Mr james never new you was a member on here fella?

·
Registered
221 Posts
have to agree.. it was a really great stand.. apart from the blue line of astras.. that looked like all the cars came out of the showroom! lol!

other then that! great! 50p relentless!!! LOL

also ive heard we didn't win the best stand?!? corsasport did. :(

·
Registered
4,078 Posts
Well I get every where Luke. As an Astra lover why wouldn't I be on here :)

And where were you today matey?

No MOT on the coupe fella booked in for the morning, i got my dates wrong other wise i would of been there!!!, so i spent all my weekend getting motor ready new thermo pre-cat brakes etc etc and getting tyres fitted on just waiting on the legalities now untill then its sitting on the flat bed ready to go down in the morning.

and very true about astra lover :p

·
A.O.N. - Events Administrator - (Dawn)
30,097 Posts
Thanks for the positive feedback. May the next show be even better :thumbs:

Shame we didn't win best stand, but we aren't in it for the glory. Just to have a good time and ensure our members do also :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts