Astra Owners Network banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
566 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I just wanted to say a big thank you to all the organisers, admin guys etc who put so much effort into organising the quiz, awards, lush burgers :p and everything else that went into making today a fantastic first car show for me, and I'm sure many of the other members too, and a generally very enjoyable day! Even the fact that I forgot suncream, and now half my body itches and burns at the same time, couldn't put a downer on it :D

Also, well done to the prize winners - good efforts guys (and gals)! (Y)

Bring on the next show! :clap:

·
Registered
8,045 Posts
Ye was really good, good turnout, great weather and amazing folks!
Cheers for a brill first car show!

·
Registered
121 Posts
Yes BIG BIG thanks to everyone who made today a great day, and a massive thanks to everyone again for my award :)

·
Registered
9,129 Posts
Thanks for the feedback.

Glad everyone seems to have enjoyed the show and a big thank you to everyone for getting stuck in

Had a great weekend with you all

Kev

·
Registered
32,567 Posts
Great day. Big thanks to everyone involved, by far the best PVS show I've ever been to, and I've been to a few since I joined :) And thanks to those that managed to put up with my sniff and moaning about hayfever all day. My face still hasn't recovered and I'm still sniffing :'(

who got what awards??
If I remember rightly...

Best Newcomer - Lelabell
Best Astra J - Darkrain82
Best Astra H - Danv88
Best Astra G - Mutley
Car of the Show - Larz
Wooden Spoon - Kev, for turning up in a Ford Transit

·
Registered
6,434 Posts
Great day. Big thanks to everyone involved, by far the best PVS show I've ever been to, and I've been to a few since I joined :) And thanks to those that managed to put up with my sniff and moaning about hayfever all day. My face still hasn't recovered and I'm still sniffing :'(

If I remember rightly...

Best Newcomer - Lelabell
Best Astra J - Darkrain82
Best Astra H - Danv88
Best Astra G - Mutley
Car of the Show - Larz
Wooden Spoon - Kev, for turning up in a Ford Transit
The ford transit, that supplied all the goodies!! Lol.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Had a brilliant show, nice to meet some of you and have a good look at everyone's cars, thank you for my award and to who voted and well done to the other winners and the organizers for putting on a well presented stand even though it wasn't the best shape! Was my first show with you guys and i'll 100% show with you again!

Thanks all :)

·
A.O.N. - Events Administrator - (Dawn)
30,097 Posts
Thanks guys n gals for the positive feedback. But the thanks goes to you all for making the show such a success :thumbs:

·
40,693 Posts
Had a brilliant show, nice to meet some of you and have a good look at everyone's cars, thank you for my award and to who voted and well done to the other winners and the organizers for putting on a well presented stand even though it wasn't the best shape! Was my first show with you guys and i'll 100% show with you again!

Thanks all :)
And can I just add to this.

I'd really like to thank you, Ryan, Steph and the others with you, sorry I forgot names. Being an 'oldie' it's so very very nice to have the company of 'young uns' who are so polite and well spoken and a pleasure to be around. Pass this on to your partners as well (Y)

1 - 18 of 18 Posts