Astra Owners Network banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
744 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Bought a £50 lance while ago and some snow foam but the jet wash doesn't seem to be creating thick enough produce after reading up people are saying the jetwash mightn't be powerful enough so I'm After a good one

Cheers ?

·
A.O.N. - Platinum Member
38,432 Posts
which lance did you buy?

a real one or one of the plastic karcher ones.

I suspect that its not your pressure washer that is the issue but your lance to be honest

I used to use the most basic least powerful karcher pressure washer and it more than capable of working with my snowfoam lance

·
Premium Member
59,287 Posts
As above, my Karcher is 15 years old and tiny, it has the power of 2 harnessed fieldmice but it still makes good foam. What foam are you using?

·
Registered
744 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
That's the lace I have mate the juicy detailing one with the brass connections. Anyone recommend any good snow foam then please guys

·
Registered
744 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Ok so I've got the lance back off my mate who borrowed it also the juicy foam I ordered through the week has came tomorrow will attempt it tomorrow hopefully with pics ?

Do you guys dilute the foam in the lance or just full it with pure snow foam?

·
Premium Member
59,287 Posts
Ok so I've got the lance back off my mate who borrowed it also the juicy foam I ordered through the week has came tomorrow will attempt it tomorrow hopefully with pics ��

Do you guys dilute the foam in the lance or just full it with pure snow foam?
dilute it, anything from 1 in 4 to 1 in 10, obviously the more snow the thicker it should be.

·
Registered
3,720 Posts
I use an inch of foam in the bottle, topped up with warm water. gives a nice thick coverage that clings well :)

·
Registered
644 Posts
About an inch and a half of foam, same amount of APC, topped up with warm water.

·
Registered
1,403 Posts
I wish I had an outside tap! would make my life so much easier than running a hose through the window from the kitchen :lol: (then having to run round and turn the tap off and reattach the connector every time the hose pops off :banghead: then run back to turn the washer back on before the back pressure pops it off again!)

·
Registered
6,434 Posts
I wish I had an outside tap! would make my life so much easier than running a hose through the window from the kitchen :lol: (then having to run round and turn the tap off and reattach the connector every time the hose pops off :banghead: then run back to turn the washer back on before the back pressure pops it off again!)
This is officially useless without a video!!! lol :thumbs: :lol:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts