Astra Owners Network banner

1001 - 1017 of 1017 Posts

·
Registered
2,020 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,002
Lockdown boredom has well and truly set in, decided to give the glovebox a makeover - stripped it down to its various bits including taking the front panel off to get at the catch and then did that in gloss black to match the rest of the trim, interior in blue and now waiting for thin scrim foam to arrive to go under the alcantara trim that is going on the front of the box- did a trial run with an off cut but it needs the underlay and hopefully will end up with the look and slightly spongy feel of a headliner.

Sent from my SM-T815 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,020 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,007
This isolation is driving you to distraction

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You are not kidding, I was never one for sitting around - the back garden has never been tidier.

·
Registered
2,020 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,008
Under steering wheel trim done and cupholder flushed off and in full stealth mode

·
Registered
2,020 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,011
Took out the crappy led footwell strips and fitted standard boot lights, much better light spread and not so intense- tidied up the wiring behind the glovebox while the box was out.

·
Registered
2,020 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,015
Still bored, tweeter covers in gloss black to match the rest of the trim.

·
Registered
2,020 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,017
You that bored? Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yep, gave the passenger vent a quick spray to see how it looks, happy with it so pop it back out and do it properly over the next few days

1001 - 1017 of 1017 Posts