Astra Owners Network banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey All,

The time has come to break the car, and I will be selling the full conversion that I had stampede do for me about a year ago, everything still works perfectly and went for the Red and White Theme, for sale would be the clocks, doors switches, steering wheel switches, Interior light switches, Full centre console and also the 3 line display in red basically the entire converted interior.

Apologies for the crappy pictures :( Will get some more in the next few days.

Just curious on what kind of price I could get for selling these all together, guess the only limiting factor is that the clocks are from a 1.7 CDTI Diesel so would need to be same for buyer I am assuming.

Cheers in advance.

·
A.O.N. Chief Numpty - Lee
10,683 Posts
Clocks will need to be divorced would they not? I thought they were coded but could be wrong

·
Premium Member
2,567 Posts
Probably about £75 plus standard parts. Clocks are pretty much worthless as it'll cost the new buyer a tech 2 session plus another £40 from pecky to have the mileage reset via eeprom removal.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.