Astra Owners Network banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
275 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok I think I need new front wipers because it's leaving a smear of water every pass over the screen

Anyway on the end of the wiper there is a GM stamp so I'm guessing these are GM own wipers, anyone know how much a replacement pair will cost me or will Bosch flat wiper blades be a direct replacement fitting?

Cheers

·
Registered
32,567 Posts
A replacement set are about £20 on trade club.

Before you buy a new set though, you got an old clay bar hanging around?? Spraying some glass cleaner into the wipers and running them up and down with the clay bar pulls so much crap off them it's unbelievable. Makes such a difference (Y)

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk

·
Registered
275 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
A replacement set are about £20 on trade club.

Before you buy a new set though, you got an old clay bar hanging around?? Spraying some glass cleaner into the wipers and running them up and down with the clay bar pulls so much crap off them it's unbelievable. Makes such a difference (Y)

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk
Will try that tomorrow cheers

It happened all of a sudden one day they where fine and then washed car etc last weekend and last week was a bloody nightmare driving to work in the rain

Cheers for the advise mate

·
Premium Member
59,287 Posts
Either that or he crashed shortly after writing this and has never been heard of again. It has been two years after all

1 - 18 of 18 Posts