Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
363 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
For Sale 2006 June 06 Vauxhall Astra VXR in Arden Blue

Very much don’t want to sell but I need a 5 door car because of family commitments and longer journeys.

She is a great example and is not modified at all, never let me down. As with any turbo car she has been warmed and cooled accordingly and never thrashed from cold.

Mileage is 56k

Full Vauxhall service history and stamped book!

Factory Extras – 19inch silver upgrade alloys, AFL Xenon lights (Headlamp washers), 3 rear windows tinted and rear parking sensors.

Just had the cam belt and water pump changed by Vauxhall in November.

New Vauxhall exhaust in March last year (The Silencer went on the old one)

Have lots of receipts. Couple of minor none performance mods; Oil Restrictor bolt, insignia washer jets and sidelight upgrade.
MOT September and Tax Till May.

Interior has the carbon trim and silver centre console. Half Leather Recaro seats, No rips or tears in the leather. Never smoked in either.

Bodywork is great condition and currently has 3 coats of Collinite wax. I detailed her in November last year and this included a full machine polish etc.

Looking for £7250 but will take serious offers

Will grab some interior pictures shortly.

Please PM me or post in here.

·
Registered
1,179 Posts
Thats a nice car mate, good luck with the sale :)

·
Registered
363 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Cheers guys, no doubt i'll still be about and on the forums. Would take 7k cash if she goes before end of Feb!

·
Registered
363 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Been offered 6600 part ex. Someone must want it for that? Don't want to give it to a dealer.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.