Astra Owners Network banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
4,060 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Right guys and gals,

My lovely father has sent me an email this morning, basically he’s bought out a guy who tried to start selling football shirts, he couldn’t afford all the stock he ordered, the printing equipment & the premises where he was based…

So as I’ve done in the past, I’m now selling on his behalf :roll:… these are all genuine shirts, with genuine, tags, printing and badges…can be produced with a players name f.o.c or with ANY name and number on for an extra £1…yes JUST £1….selling for £25 each inc postage (unless you’re in a foreign country like Scotland :lol: I joke! I mean Aus or US etc...)

Any questions please ask : )

International Teams

Argentina – Home & Away – 2007/2009
Australia – Home – 2007/2009
Austria – Home – 2007/2009
Brazil – Home & Away – 2007/2009
Czech Republic – Away – 2007/2009
Egypt – Home – 2007/2009
England – Home – 2007/2009
France – Home – 2007/2009
Germany – Home & Away – 2007/2009
Ghana – Home – 2007/2009
Holland – Home & Away – 2007/2009
Italy – Home & Away – 2007/2009
Japan – Home & Away – 2007/2009
Mexico – Home – 2007/2009
Nigeria – Away – 2007/2009
Poland – Home – 2007/2009
Portugal – Home & Away – 2007/2009
Spain – Home - 2009/2010 & Away – 2007/2009
Switzerland – Home – 2007/2009
USA – Away – 2008/2009

Club Teams

EPL

Arsenal – Home - 2008/2009 & Away – 2009/2010
Chelsea – Home - 2009/2011 (Long & Short Sleeve) & Away – 2008/2009 & Third – 2008/2009
Everton – Home - 2009/2011
Liverpool – Home - 2008/2010 (Long & Short Sleeve) & Away – 2009/2010 & Third – 2009/2010
Manchester United – Home - 2009/2011 & Away – 2008/2009 & Third – 2008/2009

SPL

Celtic – Home - 2008/2009

La Liga

Athletico Madrid – Home & Away – 2008/2009
Barcelona – Home, Away & Third – 2009/2010 (Long & Short Sleeve)
Real Madrid – Home & Away – 2009/2010
Valencia – Home & Away – 2008/2009

Serie A

AC Milan – Home, Away & Third – 2009/2010
Inter Milan – Home & Away – 2009/2010
Juventus – Home & Away – 2009/2010
Roma – Home - 2009/2010 & Away – 2008/2009 & Third – 2008/2009

Rest of Europe

Ajax – Home - 2008/2009 & Away – 2009/2010
Bayern Munich – Home - 2009/2010 & Away – 2008/2009 & Third – 2008/2009
Benfica – Home & Away – 2008/2009
Porto – Home – 2008/2009
PSG – Home – 2009/2010
Schalke – Home – 2008/2009

·
Premium Member
6,605 Posts
are they really genuine, or are they REALLY good fakes like the ones on here:

http://thefootballshirt.com/

several of my mates have bought from that site and they comes with all the tags etc, but they're not 100% genuine - but they are excellent copies.

·
Registered
4,060 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i will have an arsenal away shirt ! is it the blue one yeah?

got medium?
will hvae to check sizes but yeh 99% sure i'll have medium

are they really genuine, or are they REALLY good fakes like the ones on here:

http://thefootballshirt.com/

several of my mates have bought from that site and they comes with all the tags etc, but they're not 100% genuine - but they are excellent copies.
I've been told they are real, or the guy who told my dad has said they are...but now i've seen that site i'll get him to check them all...if not i'll tell him to hand them back over to the bank creditors...thanks for the website though mate...might help him that

See that new Chelsea home top, is it a zip at the front of it?

Seen it on TV the other day.

no not got a zip, just a weird rubber thing, bought it the other day and its a bit weird lol

·
Premium Member
6,605 Posts
nick - don't get me wrong, you'd have to look very hard to spot they're fake but I guess that's why they're £17 delivered from Asia! :lol:

they're OK for knocking about in and for playing footy in, and a fraction of the retail cost on the high street. for £25 you'd still get takers if the quality is good. would be better if you could get a look at them and compare them with genuine ones though to be sure.

the thing that convinced me was cos i'm a liverpool fan i wanted the black away shirt, but when i looked at the real thing and compared it with the pics on that site they colours are quite noticeably off and the neck is wrong

REAL:

FAKE:

·
Premium Member
6,605 Posts
the thing is, they come with all the tags, adidas holograms etc - they REALLY make an effort to make them look as close to 100% as possible. but I think what happens is they make it based on leaked pics online and early samples, then when the real one comes along they're ever so slightly out

·
Registered
4,060 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
i'll get my dad to check them out...he's got all the new chelsea shirts so i'll get him to compare with them...

and as for the "fakes2 they're not actually fake shirts...bascially they're the ones that are made in the same factory at the same time as all the genuine ones, but they just dont make the grade, maybe the badge is slighty out or as you say the collar is slighty wrong, so they're still the genuine article, just a slight malfunction on them...i've seen the process at an adidas factory in Beijing! (Y)

·
Premium Member
6,605 Posts
well if you compare the two liverpool shirts above, i'd say that's a bit more than a slight malfunction! the collar/neck are totally different and the "fake" one has bright red piping on the shoulders but the real thing has dark red stitching instead

like i said, they're still worth £25 even if they are factory cast offs. footy shirts always get knackered up quick anyway (for me) so i'd rather not pay £50 if i can avoid it!

·
Registered
4,060 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
tbh mte i dont think the picture of the 2nd one does it much justice compared to the real one...that's obviously been done professionaly for all the poster campaigns etc, where as the other ones just been taken out of a packet and photo'd :lol:

Still as you say, even if they are the factory cast off's...£25 is cheap....

·
Registered
6,247 Posts
nick - don't get me wrong, you'd have to look very hard to spot they're fake but I guess that's why they're £17 delivered from Asia! :lol:

they're OK for knocking about in and for playing footy in, and a fraction of the retail cost on the high street. for £25 you'd still get takers if the quality is good. would be better if you could get a look at them and compare them with genuine ones though to be sure.

the thing that convinced me was cos i'm a liverpool fan i wanted the black away shirt, but when i looked at the real thing and compared it with the pics on that site they colours are quite noticeably off and the neck is wrong

REAL:

FAKE:
and theyre both SH!TE:p

·
Registered
4,060 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
and theyre both SH!TE:p
:rofl: well said that man!!!

I bought white Ac Milan one from the club shop when i was over when Beckham arrived...I've asked my old man to send me one to see what it's like in comparison...if they are the cast off's i'll let you all know in the next day or two (Y)

·
Registered
6,247 Posts
:rofl: well said that man!!!

I bought white Ac Milan one from the club shop when i was over when Beckham arrived...I've asked my old man to send me one to see what it's like in comparison...if they are the cast off's i'll let you all know in the next day or two (Y)
:D:lol:

wouldnt mind one of the england shirts if they ARE geniuine:thumbs:

·
Registered
4,060 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Well if everyone wants to wait till next week...as i'm going down to see my dad this weekend so will go have a look at them all then...:)

Tbh i never even knew of a website like Kev has poseted...so it never even crossed my mind that they would be fake or cast off's :sus:

·
Registered
4,060 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Ok, I've had an email from the guy who originally owned the business and shirts etc...

Nick,

Your dads asked me to email you as he's to busy to be a go between man.

In answer to your questions, yes these are 100% genuine shirts...but yes they are cast off's. Not from the factory where they are made, but from the shops such as JJB Sports direct etc. When the shirts are delivered to stores, they all have too meet certain standards for display etc...however these one's maybe have thread that are a bit loose, or a collar that is over stretched.

On the odd occasion (with the very few customers i did have) i found one or two that aren't good, club badge is miss postioned etc. i simply replaced or refunded the customer as they requested.

So there you go guys...up to you on what you want to do about them in this case...my dads umming and arring as to whether to keep them or not, seeing what sort of reaction i get from you guys and my mates before i tell him what to do! (Y)

1 - 20 of 24 Posts