Astra Owners Network banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My 1.9cdti is on FK Coilovers which are meant to be 30-100mm but when I dropped em all the way it was quite low to be fair but not low enough on the back... :p Lol! So just thought I would put this up for those who were thinking about gettin them or have them cuz iv removed the rear adjusters and it sits a lot nicer on the back now :).
Before-

Adjusters out-

Then after-

·
Registered
930 Posts
Looks good man. How low you running at the front? Any rubbing issues? Lets see some photos of the whole car.

·
Registered
1,944 Posts
Sitting sweet on the back end m8, looks mental, as said above have you any pics of the whole car?

Vxr'd 5 door Astra h Sri 2.0 turbo

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Cheers :) Its drooped 100mm on the front and doesnt scrub at all... even on the rear! even got 25mm spacers on the front but the camber is crazy so they tuck nicely in the arch :).
hers some pics of the car...

·
Registered
1,944 Posts
Nice pics m8, that is some crazy camber on the front, the cars looking epic and has a awesome stance,top work m9 ?

Vxr'd 5 door Astra h Sri 2.0 turbo

·
Registered
31 Posts
Cheers for the heads up, I've got some JOM's that are sitting too high on the rear and think I'd get a similar drop from popping my adjuster! Btw what exhaust have you got and how does it run/sound?

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Cheers for the heads up, I've got some JOM's that are sitting too high on the rear and think I'd get a similar drop from popping my adjuster! Btw what exhaust have you got and how does it run/sound?
Its nothing special mate its just a 40 quid Universal JapStyle backbox off ebay... i bought some stainless pipe too as the backbox is literaly tiny so i had to weld the backbox to the pipe then weld a clamp to the other end of the pie to fit it to the standard center section lol was a bit of a faff! tbh i didnt realy do it for the noise iv just always liked the japstyle ones nd thought it would smarten the back up a bit which i think it does, but it does sound nice :) its not too loud it just realy growls from 2.5k revs and up :p!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts