Astra Owners Network banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Not sure if it's me or they way I have my laptop set up but can anyone please point me in the right direction (Google just does not work anymore) for spare parts to refurb my Valeo DR6A293 Starter (Vx - 09115192) as it seems all I can find is dodgy parts from Ebay and my local motor shop insists that you can't buy the serviceable parts (Brushes) anymore! Which of course you can but where from! : )

Anyone know of anywhere reliable.

Parts are all Valeo:

594317 Brushes
594637 Brushes Mount
594636 Solenoid
594252 Pinion

[I removed the parts ordering info as they were from one of those lovely sites that look like it's in the UK but not really]

I have found a 3rd Party Pinion and some Brushes from same supplier but would rather order from same place and all at once.

Not sure were to post it so if it needs moving please feel free. :)

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
After continually being told by several Motor Spares shops that Brushes aren't available anymore and especially by my Local one who happens to be around the corner from the supplier of said Brushes which I'm picking up tomorrow for £15. More planned obsolescence now spreading into the Motor Spares world it seems.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Quick update:

And voila, here we have the elusive Repair Kit for a Valeo D6RA(293) (VX Part No. 09115192)

Available from: QX Components (Urmston) 0161 746 7676
Listed as a D6RA Repair Kit for £12 inc VAT.
You have to phone for one as not listed on Website.

Guess what I'll be doing today. : )

1 - 3 of 3 Posts