Astra Owners Network banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

I purchased the Atoto A6 Pro head unit and have installed it into my 06 GTC. I also purchased the connects2 CTSVX002 wiring harness.

I have everything connected besides the steering wheel controls but I'm having two issues:

1) steering wheel controls weren't set up as I haven't a clue how to do it on this specific unit. There's 3 wires on the multilead (ground, key1 & key2) and 3 corresponding wires on the cabling for the head unit (steering wheel ground, steering wheel key+ and steering wheel key#+) - no idea how to connect these up.

2) the main issue I'm having though is that the head unit keeps powering off as soon as I try to start an app on it. It just cuts out and is unable to restart, nearly like its drawing too much power or something. It also is going through full start-up each time I start the car when it should be quick-starting. Anyone know what the issue might be?

Thanks!

·
Registered
214 Posts
Hi.

I have a A6 Pro PRB.
Sounds like you have your Yellow and Red wires the wrong way around.
Yellow is the perm 12v +
Red is the switched 12v+
Get those corrected and it will turn on in 2 secs.

Re buttons. Go to Settings and General i think. Then in there is the Button assignments..
Touch Volume up, and then press Volume up on the steering wheel. etc... to assign each function.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts