Astra Owners Network banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I have now fitted my rear cig/aux socket and my rear n/s fog light, looks better having a pair of rear fogs.

I put it on the rear side shelf as if its in the boot then the kids may need and it leaves the boot still plug free, as I also want my subs in there some time.
It's all wired up as it should, F30, all built in the multi plug thing, looks vauxhall original.

·
Registered
5,524 Posts
Iv been looking at this tho mines a 3 door

Accessory socket looks good tho

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
As above, seen one for a 5 door, but I still have my twin 12" from my old vectra.
I have upgraded the headunit to a cdc40.
I want the sound system but staying lookin all standard.

·
Registered
5,524 Posts
I’m staying with the cd70, radio channels on dab we’re getting few and far between, with most going onto dab+, and couldn’t find a piano black 1 to match with the rest of the dash, the cd40 is lying in the boot.
My sub is still in the van

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
15,078 Posts
Well I have now fitted my rear cig/aux socket and my rear n/s fog light, looks better having a pair of rear fogs.

View attachment 33495

I put it on the rear side shelf as if its in the boot then the kids may need and it leaves the boot still plug free, as I also want my subs in there some time.
It's all wired up as it should, F30, all built in the multi plug thing, looks vauxhall original.

View attachment 33496
Like that, looks very neat! (y)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts