Astra Owners Network banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got these delivered today. I can't wait to get it all fitted.

I love eBay you just click on things you want then two days later it comes to your house, brilliant.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

·
Registered
686 Posts
nice!! will look good, i think the j's look naked without a body kit lol

on another note, 'Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2' is that the nes galaxy s3 by any chance? and are the pics taken on it?? i only ask as i have the s2 and thinking of getting an s3, think the pic quality looks mega! big improvement to mine. sorry to hijack the thread lol

·
Registered
716 Posts
Just got these delivered today. I can't wait to get it all fitted.

I love eBay you just click on things you want then two days later it comes to your house, brilliant.

How much did u get the kit for Steve? More photos as you paint & add them to your 5 dr J mate (puleez?) ;)

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I got them front eBay for £390, I won't be able to get many progress pics because it's all gonna be sent away to be professionally sprayed but il definitely get pics up when it's done. I've got some new wheels in mind too but their out of stock until after Xmas so If money allows I hope to get those soon.

·
3,902 Posts
Looking forward to seeing the results on this one :yippee:

Also if you don't mind please let us know all the costs e.g. to buy, paint fit etc.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I've been quoted between £400 and £700 at local garages, but a fella called pepsimax10 on the site has given me a great price to paint and fit everything, his work comes highly recommended hopefully il be able to get pics up within the next couple weeks.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Been a while since I updated this, I've finally got all the stuff painted and started fitting today. I got as far as the boot lip and the roof spoiler then the rain came down. Hopefully if the weathers ok tomorrow it will all be fitted and I can get some pics up.

·
Banned
1,907 Posts
i put my VX line kit on about 6 months ago on my 5 door j you will need too get your own glue, really easy kit to fit. hope your as happy with it as i am. need any help let me know. :thumbs:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts