Astra Owners Network banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all I posted on here the other month about moving down here from Tidworth. Iv finally moved in down in Exeter :D Iv seen a few nice looking Astras around. Just thought I'd say hi to you all. And hopefully see you soon at some meets.

·
Registered
3,774 Posts
I swear you are stalking me :lol:

First follow me to East Midlands and now you have followed me to the South west

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I swear you are stalking me :lol:

First follow me to East Midlands and now you have followed me to the South west
Or have you been stalking me haha I used to live in east mids but my job has moved me down here,

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Congrats for escaping Tidworth, I've been trying for 5+ years so far :lol:
Haha I'm glad I did escape was only there for a few months and it drained me lol

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Is there a tech 2 in and around Exeter area, still haven't had my CC activated. If not it will be a trip to vauxhall :(

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I can't do that I haven't got my car code or something :( and vauxhall is the only option isn't it. And that costs a bit lol

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
welcome dude

yes the code costs 20 quid
activation about 25
Could I just take it into vauxhall and let them activate it, do they just use tech 2 ??

·
A.O.N. Chief Numpty - Lee
10,683 Posts
they use Tech 2 yeah... Not sure how much they charge in general, luckily for me an old school friend of mine is workshop manager at local dealer so it costs me sweet f.a

Welcome to SW dude :)

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Well I phoned vauxhall in Exeter and asked a price to programme the cruise control and they came back with £60 :O so I said no thanks. So I'm going to need to wait until I go back to northants to see if someone can do it there :( sad times

·
Registered
1,403 Posts
aye dealers will charge a fortune for that sort of stuff, better to just get someone with Tech2 to do it for a damn sight less and likely do a better job

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Yeah but it's trying to get hold of someone around the area. I'm back in east mids tomorrow for the weekend so I will try to find someone then

1 - 18 of 18 Posts