Astra Owners Network banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
A.O.N - Club Member (Dean)
2,923 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Been to get my car lowered today, i decided to go for the Eibach pro kit as i think thats low enough with the heavy diesel lump. Anyway the pics.

Before

After

Im really pleased with the results :D

·
2,923 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Nice one. (Y) I keep seeing pics of lowered 5 doors and it keeps making me want to do it more and more :(
Do it mate, cheapest place ive found for springs at the minute is roadrunner motorsport. £125 + delivery

Looks great dude.
Cheers Mate

Looks amazing, a got mine lowered 4 weeks ago and the back still isnt that low lol.
Hope mine doesn't drop too much more, already caught the front splitter on the pavement as i turned around in the street. :'(

Looks loads better mate. (Y)
Cheers mate, yeah its really closed the gaps up in the arches.

you need to stick some bodies in the back
:lol:

Great one Dean (Y)

Looks ace now!!
Yeah thanks Mickie, looks much better and the handling is much improved but the ride quality is just nice. A bit firmer than standard but thats to be expected. Only thing is Jan has now stolen the car and im left to being chauffered around.

·
Registered
7,779 Posts
Looks spot on (Y) Just wait till it beds in.... I struggle to do my arches now :(

·
Registered
681 Posts
Looking good bud, good to see another 5 door silver lightning. They do come down a bit when beded in looks ace. :thumbs:

·
Registered
40 Posts
where did you have it done?because im local to you and want to get mine done.:)

·
2,923 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Thanks for all the kind comments :thumbs:

where did you have it done?because im local to you and want to get mine done.:)
I had it done at Midpoint Garage in midlewich. Only 2 junctions up the M6 and it only cost me 82 quid.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Thanks for all the kind comments :thumbs:

I had it done at Midpoint Garage in midlewich. Only 2 junctions up the M6 and it only cost me 82 quid.
Cheers mate, looks stunning

1 - 19 of 19 Posts