Astra Owners Network banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
cleaned her down today run out of time to wax but she still shiney and clean thats the important thing.

wet

soapy

wheels cleaned so brilliantly i managed to power wash one of the wheel balancing weights !!! oh dear !!

all dry now

finnished shine without wax !

just like new , all i need is a can of new car smell haha

i hope this worked if it didnt then let us know and i will explode trying to figure it out haha

hope ya all like my beast i love her my wife thinks i love the car more thwn her haha

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thanks i do love my beast , its the only car i ever cleaned my self so im still learning the methods im certain the snow foam was meant to be thicker than that

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i tested her the other day i was late to get to the shop so i slipped her into semi auto mode flicked the TC off and played with a vvery windy road, its got self righting suspension (unsure of the technical name )

but wow !! i wasnt expecting the ride to be so rigdid and smooth i love her more now that i know she can perform .

of course she no racer but great fun.

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
hahaha CRAIG003 its an antara as you just proved its a lil known car , VX call it the modern frontera.

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
oh indeed it would be much too big although my mate thinks his vectra one isnt much bigger than mine. you may well be right about the american market i havent any knowledge of it myself .

1 - 10 of 10 Posts