Astra Owners Network banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just thought id share a few add ons with you guys.
Been to demon tweeks and got some richbrook goodies which consist of,
vauxhall tax disc holder,vauxhall valve caps,anti theft vauxhall number plate bolts,vauxhall aerial and a bumper protector which pulls out also with vauxhall logo.
Plans are at some stage to do my brake callipers red maybe with vauxhall on them not sure yet and in the distant future i want to get the alloys powdered/sprayed in gloss black.
Flub

·
Registered
25 Posts
Great getting new bits, you'll be looking for stuff to put in the boot for the next week just so you can use the bumper protector :D

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yea i know gonna have to plan a trip to ikea i think just to try.
Ill get some pics once ive cleaned the bugs off the bumper and mirrors,dont know if its coz its white or if i drove through a flock of kamikaze bugs but i cant see the bumper and the lights arent much better

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
Fitted the new bits to "dippy".The valve caps and number plate bolts are on,once i pull her out of the garage(when it stops raining) ill take some pics of the rest of bits fitted.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
The number plate bolts look much better than I expected (Y)
Cheers :thumbs:I wasnt sure about them from the pictures but a friend put them on his corsa and that made my mind up

·
Registered
264 Posts
No scrotes who like dust caps around your way then..?

Every time I've had anything other than black plastic, they go missing :roll:

·
Registered
3,458 Posts
No scrotes who like dust caps around your way then..?

Every time I've had anything other than black plastic, they go missing :roll:
I had those anti theft chrome dust caps to stop them pinching my chrome valve covers. They ragged the valve off, so i came back to a deflated tyre. Took them off in the end.....though it all depends where you park it :shock:

·
Registered
162 Posts
A good mod to try would be to chrome the fog lamp surrounds on the GTC. I always feel it needs it when I look at mine.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I had those anti theft chrome dust caps to stop them pinching my chrome valve covers. They ragged the valve off, so i came back to a deflated tyre. Took them off in the end.....though it all depends where you park it :shock:
Yea im lucky coz she spends a lot of time in the garage coz ive got a cheap run around for work other than that im well careful were i park it

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Thanks for all the feedback guys,ill get some pics up of the bumper protector and aerial when i pull it out next.

·
Registered
7,744 Posts
i like them plate screws nice little touch (Y)

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Ok heres the pics of the rest of the bits

and this is how i stop scrotes nicking all me shiny bits

Im lucky because ive got my mondeo hack that i use as my daily driver so dippy can spend most her life in there.
Does any one else use another motor to keep the milage off there pride and joy?

·
Registered
264 Posts
Nice number plate!

Are you sure the font and spacing is legal though..? ;)

Does any one else use another motor to keep the milage off there pride and joy?
Used to... but as our priorities and outlooks have changed, it's far more cost effective for us to take a 'one vehicle for all needs' approach (Y)

1 - 20 of 24 Posts