Astra Owners Network banner

1 - 20 of 108 Posts

·
Super Moderator
26,433 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited by Moderator)
I know it's a while away but this will give people time to get this sorted so we can have as many members there as possible.

We need to keep our recent momentum of attending local cruise/meets going as we're definitely making an impact and getting noticed so I think we should get along to this with the gazebo and the banner and a whole load of flyers again.....

From 7pm till late at the Falkirk Wheel car park.

Who's coming?

1) AND181
2) Markyy
3) Paddy MaoaM
4) DAVE1993
5) BigDov
6) Scotty_SXi
7) Aiden
8) rossco
9)
10)

Maybe

a) burghbhoy1969
b) Shunter
c)

Update 05/09/12

We'll be meeting at this tesco at 6pm:

Tesco VF North
Glasgow Road,
Camelon,
Falkirk,
FK1 4JB.

·
Super Moderator
26,433 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Nice one - list updated.

I think we'll try and get there earlier this time to get set up and get all parked together.

·
Registered
1,691 Posts
I got sidetracked with the mrs the other day, which is sad :(. I'll defo be attending this one!

·
Registered
296 Posts
Hope this is as good as the last one. Im going to try and get to as many meets as i can as ive not been active for ages! You guys are doing a great job getting all these meets organised. :)

·
Super Moderator
26,433 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks Mark - trying to get the region back on track and active again.

I don't see any reason why this wouldn't be as good as the last one, only thing I can think of is the weather but we have the gazebo! :D

·
A.O.N Assistant Regional Organiser - Scotland East
27,715 Posts
I'll try and get to this and hopefully won't get lost this time, just need to get my shifts swapped but that shout be a problem.

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

·
Super Moderator
26,433 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
List updated Dov, got you down as a maybe just now, once your shift is covered let me know and i'll move you to the confirmed list. (Y)

·
A.O.N Assistant Regional Organiser - Scotland East
27,715 Posts
List updated Dov, got you down as a maybe just now, once your shift is covered let me know and i'll move you to the confirmed list. (Y)
may as well put me as confirmed, weekday shifts aren't contracted and are overtime so am free to pick and choose my days off, just got to catch my manager before she does the rota's

·
Registered
10,531 Posts
I might be able to stretch my driving skills to make it. How far we talking to fk?

·
Super Moderator
26,433 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
120 miles or so, It's about the same drive as I had to go to the TSG meet.

·
Registered
10,531 Posts
Though about that. Go for it, only means one full tank of fuel. Although recently i have been getting near 350 miles to a tank! :D

I'l shut up and you can add me to the list :)

1 - 20 of 108 Posts