Astra Owners Network banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
5,920 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I was going to have these sprayed black to go with my black revos, however the VXR is now on hold and i need to finance a new engine.

VXR honeycombe grill, needs a respray. This is an actual vxr plastic grill, not a sprayed chrome one. All lugs in place. £70

Collection from Nottingham NG6.

·
Super Moderator
26,433 Posts
Can't see the pics but I might be interested in the VXR grill - can I let you know when I get home and look at the pics?

·
Registered
5,920 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Can't see the pics but I might be interested in the VXR grill - can I let you know when I get home and look at the pics?

Yeah sure mate, can email the pics to you if it helps? looks exactly the same as the one on your burg, except needs spraying.

·
A.O.N - Club Member
1,115 Posts
This still for sale? Would you drop price at all? I need a vxr grill ideally wanted a Opel opc one but to hard to get hold of :(

·
Registered
5,920 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
This still for sale? Would you drop price at all? I need a vxr grill ideally wanted a Opel opc one but to hard to get hold of :(
Yeah its still floating around somewhere in the garage. Took ages to sell my old opc one, had to ebay it in the end.

I thought £70 was pretty cheap tbh, i'll even include delivery in that.

·
A.O.N - Club Member
1,115 Posts
hmmm dunno mate its just budget :/ and this is money i shouldnt really be spending lol.

£60 posted and you've got a sale?

and out of interest how much did you sell your opc one for? ive been after one for ages and could only find new one think it was like £140 or £170 and didnt wanna pay that for a grill :(

·
Registered
5,920 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
hmmm dunno mate its just budget :/ and this is money i shouldnt really be spending lol.

£60 posted and you've got a sale?

and out of interest how much did you sell your opc one for? ive been after one for ages and could only find new one think it was like £140 or £170 and didnt wanna pay that for a grill :(
I had the opc one for sale on here for £100 delivered for ages and got no interest. stuck it on ebay and within a few hours someone came and picked it up for £90.

Pm'd re vxr grill.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.